Sunday, May 2, 2010

Devilled Eggs

I just recently tried this recipe because my husband got to try a devilled eggs from a party and so he wanted me to make one. I had few devilled eggs recipes but this one caught my attention. I'm not a big fan of horseradish so if you are too, take it easy on how much you put in. Enjoy.

Ingredients

6 large eggs, boiled
1/4 cup mayo
2 tbsp finely chopped sweet onion
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
3 tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 tbsp prepared horseradish
1tbsp prepared mustard
dash of paprika for garnish
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
  1. Peel the hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
  2. Remove yolks and put in a bowl.
  3. Mash the egg yolks with onion, celery, sweet pickle relish, horseradish, salt and pepper,
  4. Stir in mayo and mix well.
  5. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
  6. Refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment